Given the importance of environmental issues, our company has established a corporate environmental policy based on the principles of environmental management in the “Business Charter for Sustainable Development” prepared by the International Chamber of Commerce and consisting of:
- buying the goods and services necessary for the company to choose those with a low environmental impact;
- limit the use of consumables by adopting all necessary techniques to reduce their consumption, particularly for paper by favouring electronic information exchange;
- use road vehicles with moderate emissions and low noise;
- reduce the consumption of packaging and storage materials for goodspromoting reuse and exchange of pallets and containers instead;
- avoid empty running, encouraging the use of transport and aiming at a full use of the service offered;environmentally-friendly transport solutions;
- raise employee awareness on environmental protection issues;
- adherence to rules and regulations relating to environmental protection.